The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating Coffee Table Book (Hard Cover)
The Mediterranean Diet is more than just an eating regime; it is a way of life! This beautiful hard cover edition of The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating is a celebration of healthy living and eating the Mediterranean way. Learn how to prepare and enjoy healthy Mediterranean food, and adopt the scientifically proven Mediterranean diet. Let experienced Dietitians Desi Carlos and Lisa Bartzis of Two Greek Girls Cooking help you succeed.
The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating features delicious recipes accompanied by drool-worthy images. What’s more, the book is jam-packed full of expert advice about how to live the Mediterranean way. An inspiring and stunning book you would not only be proud to place on any coffee table, but also pick up and use.
The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating is the long-awaited follow up to Mediterranean Eating: Cook – Eat – Live. You can read this version on it’s own, or enjoy both lifestyle books as a comprehensive ‘roadmap’ to the scientifically proven Mediterranean Diet.
Desi and Lisa offer you an abundance of nutritious and delicious meals. Meals your whole family will enjoy, which make Mediterranean eating and cooking easy. Eating well shouldn’t be overwhelming or seem like an impossible task. The recipes are wholesome, include common fridge and pantry recipes and taste great!Two Greek Girls also bring the advice of medical and allied health colleagues, in helping you understand the benefits of Mediterranean eating and lifestyle.
In The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating Two Greek Girls have applied their culinary and nutrition knowledge to improve the nutritional status of most recipes. All the while ensuring the dishes still maintain their deliciousness.
Inside The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating
- 196 pages of Mediterranean inspiration!
- Delicious recipes from breakfast and snacks to lunches, dinners and desserts.
- Recipes optimised to meet health goals, without compromising flavour.
- Comprehensive nutritional information of each recipe including kilojoule (energy) information as well as the protein, carbohydrate, sugar, fat, saturated fat, sodium and fibre content of each meal.
- Allergy and intolerance advice.
- Comprehensive guidelines for the Mediterranean Diet, including a Mediterranean Food pyramid modified to fit seamlessly into the Australian way of life.
- Breakfast, lunch dinner and snack ideas for you and your family
- Mediterranean Food shopping list
- Contributions from medical, lifestyle, nutritional science experts on the Mediterranean Diet for chronic disease management and health as well as food industry professionals.
- Anecdotes on a Mediterranean way of life.
- Scientific rationale of this diet for optimal health and wellbeing
- And more!