The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating (Ebook)
The Mediterranean Diet is not just a diet, it’s a lifestyle! A beautiful ebook version of The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating book. If you are looking to increase your health and wellbeing through delicious and sustainable eating, then the Mediterranean Diet is for you! Learn how to adopt the scientifically proven Mediterranean Diet in Australia or abroad. Written by Authors and Dietitians Two Greek Girls Cooking – Lisa Bartzis and Desi Carlos. They are Accredited Practising Dietitians and Nutritionists who also happen to be Greek. Desi and Lisa have put together a wealth of information on how to cook, eat and live Mediterranean for great health and a long life.
Get a host of super tasty, and super easy recipes that you can make at home. (If they weren’t delicious, they just didn’t make it in the book!) Plus, get expert advice about how to live a healthier life, the Mediterranean way. This book is pleasing to the eye and the tastebuds with mouth watering images and delicious recipes. All tailor-made for a busy lifestyle.
Two Greek Girls are very generous with their knowledge on nutrition and Greek cooking and living! Together with other health, food and lifestyle experts they share what is at the core of why this diet is so successful. The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating is so much more than a cookbook. This is your ‘roadmap’ to adopting a new lifestyle – one which you can easily sustain long-term.
Inside The Mediterranean Diet: The Lifestyle of Eating
- 196 pages of Mediterranean inspiration!
- A host of recipes from breakfast and snacks, lunches, dinners and desserts.
- Most recipes have been modified to meet health goals, with careful attention to maintaining the deliciousness of each one!
- Recipes include detailed nutritional information – kilojoule (energy) information as well as the protein, carbohydrate, sugar, fat, saturated fat, sodium and fibre content of each meal.
- Allergy and intolerance advice.
- An explanation of the rules of Mediterranean Eating, including a Mediterranean Food pyramid modified for Australian living.
- Mediterranean Food shopping list and advice
- Advice from medical, lifestyle, nutritional science experts on the Mediterranean Diet for chronic disease management and health
- The science behind the diet for great health and a long life
- Thoughts from food industry professionals
- And more!